Academy of Careers & Technology built the ACT Digi School app as a free app. This Service is provided by Academy of Careers & Technology, at no cost to the public.
Information Access and Consent
At the beginning of the app download process, the Service requests that the user allow the ACT Digi School app to access to Photos, Media, and Files on the user’s device. This request is made via a standard device setting message and is shown because the Service needs to request permission to store audio (mp3) files of the app. In order to enable the audio features of the Service, the ACT Digi School app must store media files (mp3 and pdf) on and access those media files from the user’s device, however the user’s information is not collected or stored.
Information Collection and Use
Depending on how you use our services and our website, we might collect the following kinds of information about you:
- As a customer, prospective customer, or user of our Site, we may collect information such as your name, email address, phone number, school name, grades, country, and information about the age of the children.
- We may also collect details of other interactions that you have with us, together with any other information that you choose to provide us with, for example, through your interactions with our customer and technical support teams.
- In the case of teacher/parent subscriptions, we seek consent from them at the time of purchasing and registering the product to use the information collected.
- Registrants who do not give this consent (or do not have this consent provided on their behalf) cannot provide us with their personal information and cannot use the Site. You can however withdraw your consent at any time.
- We do not however collect any unnecessary personal information from Registrants (for instance, information about religious beliefs).
- It is impractical in most circumstances for you to remain anonymous, and we may not be able to interact with you, provide access to the Site, or answer your inquiry if we are not able to identify you or collect your personal information.
- Google Play Services
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties may have access to your Personal Information in order to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. Children under 13 must have their parent’s permission to use this app.
Links to Other Sites